That awkward moment when Stacey’s boyfriend treats everyone to 11:00 PM breakfast and you realize it’s the closest thing to a date that you’ve been on in FOREVER.
Marisa Natale giving a YouTube novel review of Metamorphosis by Kafka..
My life is complete.
1. Rearrange my entire room and find a place for the new furniture I just bought
2. Read every book on the BBC list of top 100 books
3. Go see The Great Gatsby at Jane Pickens and then visit Rosecliff
4. Festival Fete at Waterplace Park
5. Find a decent pair of sandals
6. Start visiting my best friend more often
7. The last Harry Potter movie (I just have to)
I think that’s a good start.
It feels so good to be happy
That awkward moment when you have to explain the word “façade” during a presentation because everyone in the class is giving you blank stares.
I like you
Bursting with excitement/happiness
I have friends, who knew?
Dear Jane Austen,
I’m not really sorry that I ended my critique of your novel by ripping out its pages and saying that without something to join its elements together, Persuasion may as well just be a stack of separate, unbound and torn out pages with no cohesiveness and no meaning. You’re terrible.
Dear Faye Enright,
My staircase is back
My friends may not even go here, but I love them like they do. Thank you Savers.